9 ORGANIZATION TIPS FOR YOUR PERSONAL SPACE
1. Compartmentalize drawers and cupboards so each member of the family has his or her own space.
2. Storage units and spacers made for kitchens are also convenient for the bathroom.
3. Install hooks to hang baskets.
4. Allow for a small bench so kids can brush their teeth and cleanup without help.
5. Re-organize closets based on your needs: should a rail, shelves, drawers, scarf, ties and belt sorters be added?
6. Use the space around and over the bed by creating storage modules. Also add drawers under the bed.
7. Allow for space to store the bed’s decorative cushions (basket or trunk). Limit them if you don’t have time to replace them everyday.
8. Create a storage area over the door to store travel bags per example. It recedes invisibly when painted the same color as the walls.
9. A mezzanine bed in a child’s room frees space at floor level which can be used for a desk or storage at his or her height.
Source : CHEZ SOI Author : Emmanuelle Mozayan-Verschaeve