This strong-build snowshoe was designed for workers and is perfectly adapted for the backcountry. Its aluminum tubing diameter, used for the frame, is oversized to 7/8” to improve solidity and durability.
Free In-Store Pickup
BMR Truck Delivery
*The price and inventory of products offered on the website may vary. The price may differ from an advertised price due to varying conditions in different markets, errors or situations beyond our control.
• Oversized Arcatech 6061 aluminum frame (7/8 in diameter)
• Curved rear end and charcoal powder coated finish
• Resistant TPR decking withstands temperatures up to -76º C (-105º F)
• Heavy-duty full pivoting system and stopper made of high-carbon steel
• Easy-to-use extra-large TPR binding with 2 lever ratchet buckles
• Aluminum rear (4.75 in) and front (4.5 in) crampons.