Use these rodenticide mini blocks to control Norway rats, mice and roof rats.
Free in-store pickup
*The price and inventory of products offered on the website may vary. The price may differ from an advertised price due to varying conditions in different markets, errors or situations beyond our control.
Boot Hill rodent bait.
• Paraffin mini-blocks
• Bromadiolone based, a single feed 2nd generation anticoagulant
• Made from whole food grade grains with paraffin for maximum weatherability
• Can be used in a outdoor bait station
• For use as part of a rotary rodent control program to help prevent resistance and maintain bait attractiveness
• For control Norway rats, black rats and house mice inside and around residential, industrial, commercial, agricultural and public buildings.