WELCOME TO GRILLING LIKE A PRO !
A great barbecue is a must-have for summertime chefs! Shop by price range or take a peek at our favourites for this year.
Compact or deluxe, it’s a patio classic!
You’ll love the authentic flavour it gives your grilled meat.
Take your barbecue to the next level with jaw-droppingly tender, delicious meat.
For the tastiest eats even at the campground!
Shop by brands
Barbecues for smaller budgets
- Charcoal Barbecue - Kettle Original - 363 sq. in. - BlackAdd to Wish ListBMR Code 074-8571
- Propane Gas Barbecue - Flame 310 - 30 000 BTU - 3 BurnersAdd to Wish ListBMR Code 001-5281
- Propane Gas Barbecue - Flame 430 - 50 000 BTU - 4 BurnersAdd to Wish ListBMR Code 001-5282
- Compact Charcoal Barbecue - Dyna-Glo - 568 sq. in. - BlackAdd to Wish ListBMR Code 072-7222
- Propane Gas BBQ - 570-sq in - 30,000 BTU - Black - 3 BurnersAdd to Wish ListBMR Code 001-1967
Barbecues for bigger budgets
- Propane Gas Barbecue - Performance - 44 500 BTU - 6 BurnersAdd to Wish ListBMR Code 001-5551
- Propane Gas Barbecue - Spirit E-335 - 51,500 BTU - 3 BurnersAdd to Wish ListBMR Code 001-7549
- Propane Barbecue - Genesis E-325s - 48,000 BTU - 3 BurnersAdd to Wish ListBMR Code 001-2237
For legendary grills
Find the accessories you need
Tips for the BBQ season
An outdoor kitchen that won't break the bank!
Anyone can create an outdoor dining area no matter how much space they have to work with. Even though a top-quality outdoor kitchen requires specific materials that are often more expensive, you can still achieve something that’s good and will last with different materials that cost less.
Buying guide: how to pick your barbecue
Nothing says “summer” like grilling on the barbecue. Although gas models are more popular for their practicality, some people swear by charcoal as it guarantees incomparably flavoured results. Here are a few things to consider when shopping for a BBQ.
Getting the most out of your BBQ
Whether propane or charcoal, the barbecue holds a special place among the hearts of all those who love to get grilling over the summer. Here are some ideas to help you make the most of your barbecue.
Regardless of whether it’s propane or charcoal, a barbecue needs regular cleaning to extend its lifetime.