Want to fortify your grass before winter? September is the perfect month to do it! Follow these two steps for a beautiful lawn next spring.
Fall is a good time for overseeding. This involves applying a light layer of soil over the entire surface of your lawn, followed by a layer of grass seed. Well watered, the seeds will have plenty of time to establish themselves before temperatures drop.
Products you’ll need:
2- Use a fall fertilizer
This is also a good time to apply fall fertilizer, which helps your grass stay resistant to harsh winter conditions. Botaflora homogeneous lawn fertilizer gives grass all the nutrients it needs to be strong enough to survive the winter.
So get your spreaders ready!
The essentials for a strong lawn
- All-purpose Lawn Seeds - 200 m² - 4 kgAdd to Wish ListBMR Code 074-0302
- Lawn soil mixAdd to Wish ListBMR Code 073-9722
- Hand SpreaderAdd to Wish ListBMR Code 077-3461
- 8-0-24 homogeneous fall lawn fertilizerAdd to Wish ListBMR Code 073-9643
- All-purpose Lawn Seeds - 50 m² - 1 kgAdd to Wish ListBMR Code 074-0296
- 6-0-18 fall lawn fertilizerAdd to Wish ListBMR Code 073-9634
- Wizz hand-held spreaderAdd to Wish ListBMR Code 061-4113
- All-purpose Lawn Seeds - 500 m² - 10 kgAdd to Wish ListBMR Code 074-0311