No mess, no hassle! Thanks to authentic VELCRO® brand fastener pads, felt pads are easily changed: just unhook and hook!
Free in-store pickup
*The price and inventory of products offered on the website may vary. The price may differ from an advertised price due to varying conditions in different markets, errors or situations beyond our control.
• Peel. Stick. Hook.
• Slides easily and protects hard surface floors
• Clean, quick and safe
• Made in Canada
• Once the FELTAC pad is used, simply unhook from the VELCRO® and replace with a new FELTAC pad.
• DO NOT turn the FELTAC pad around.
• Care must be taken when installing pads to ensure effectiveness; not all furniture sits squarely on floor.
• Check periodically for wear; felt should be replaced accordingly.
1. Thoroughly clean the bottom of the leg to remove dirt build-up; leave to dry
2. Remove the protective paper from the VELCRO® (DO NOT touch the adhesive); glue under the leg (CANNOT be repositioned)
3. Apply the FELTAC pad to the hook side of the VELCRO®
• Material: Polyester
• Shape: Round
• Type of Mounting: Self-adhesive
• Recommended Surfaces: Hardwood/Laminate, Tile/Ceramic/Linoleum
VELCRO® is a registered trademark of Velcro IP Holdings LLC. Used with permission.