WinterProof - Non-Toxic Water System Antifreeze with BurstGuard Protection - 3.78L
WinterProof Non-Toxic Water System Antifreeze provides BurstGuard™ Guaranteed Protection to -50°C against Canadian winter's worst conditions to prevent pipes and waterlines from bursting. Ideal for DIY winterizing your RV, cottage, cabin, swimming pool, hot tub, boat, septic system & more.
Free in-store pickup
*The price and inventory of products offered on the website may vary. The price may differ from an advertised price due to varying conditions in different markets, errors or situations beyond our control.
• Trust WinterProof Plumbing Antifreeze's BurstGuard™ Guarantee to provide total water system protection down to -50°C. Now is the time to protect your investment and avoid complications, hassles and costly repairs.
• The non-toxic Winterproof plumbing antifreeze formula is safer for children and pets, plus it is safe and easy-to-use for cottage, RV, pool, boat, septic system & more.
• Safe for winterizing metal and plastic pipes, WinterProof Non-Toxic Water System Antifreeze inhibits rust & metal corrosion. The worry-free winterizing solution protects and lubricates waterlines, pipes & seals to prevent damaged cottage's jet pump, cracked RV's water heater, frozen swimming pool's skimmer or burst boat's tank, pump & pipes.
• WinterProof is safe and easy-to-use for winterizing all types of water plumbing systems including marine application, trailer, recreational vehicle (RV), swimming pool, hot tub, cottage, vacation home & more.
• Winterizing your most valuable asset is easy. Two or three jugs of WinterProof Plumbing Antifreeze with BurstGuard™ protect your waterlines during even the harshest Canadian winters. Under certain circumstances, product may appear slushy or frozen. WinterProof Non-Toxic Water System Antifreeze is guaranteed to -50˚C to prevent pipes and waterlines from bursting when used as directed.
• Convenient, ready-to-use water plumbing antifreeze formula. Do not dilute. When the temperature drops below freezing, even small amounts of residual water can make PVC and metal pipes vulnerable, which can cause your waterlines, pipes, drains & water system to expand, crack and burst . Bring WinterProof Water System Antifreeze to room temperature before using.
• Not designed as a heat transfer fluid for closed loops systems or as antifreeze for internal combustion engines.
• Made in Canada to endure the toughest winter's sub zero temperatures.